Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Who I am.


My name is Elena. I'm from Russia. I was born and grew up in the east side, Sakhalin Island. I love this place; there are a lot of nice people who take care about each other. However, my city is not that big and it is so far away from the urban area, thus, there is not enough opportunities to succeed in the future. I moved to Moscow after the high school where my life was different. Some things were new for me: place, friends and even climate. I didn’t really like that big city because I had to get used to that busy life. I enrolled to the Russian International Academy of tourism where I had been studying for 5 years. During my studying I realized that want to study somewhere else. I had a friend from St. Cloud State University who suggested me to come here. After I graduated from the Academy I came to the USA.

 I have been living in the USA for 2 years now. First I went to California where I had been studying for 6 months and then I moved to St. Cloud. I decided to take ESL classes which really helped me a lot later. Now, I’m studying International business which is very interesting for me. It’s my first semester, thus it is going to be a lot of work for me; however, I believe that I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. You will be able to get a high quality of education but you have to spend most of your time to read books to learn what you need for passing these classes and graduate with a good GPA.

    ReplyDelete