Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review of Story-in-a-Box


The class received the assignment to read all story-in-a-Box entries, rate them online and write a critique of the worst and the best story-in-a-box.

One of the stories that I rated was a zero out of ten, because it seemed to be problems with the structure: (1) “Chinese people are very friendly and sitting next to me on the train” it is one example. There are also a lot of  grammatical mistakes that have to be corrected: (2) “I think is very delicious. His body covered with a blanket, he tell me this blanket has 200 years history”.  
(1) http://yifuchen.blogspot.com/. September 4, 2012
(2)same
Another story that I rated was ten out of ten, because it seemed to me very interesting from the beginning (title): (3)“Once upon a time..” Also, i really liked how he included items in his story: (4) "Once upon a time in a far away land, there was a ruler named King Dina Salifou" or "these three chestnuts symbolizes “Equality” “Justice” and “Wisdom”".
(3)http://en191fl12s28mohamedto.blogspot.com/.  September 4, 2012
(4)same

No comments:

Post a Comment